Installing the ionCube Loader
Some PHP applications require the ionCube-Loader. To enable this for a webspace managed by LiveConfig, follow these steps:
- download the loader package from the ionCube website (for Linux you usually need the package for Linux (64 bits))
- extract the files on your web server, eg. into the directory
- log in to LiveConfig as admin. At Hosting → PHP settings click the new option… button at the end of the page
- as name for this new option enter
- select the type extension
- as „Value“ enter the full path to the ionCube loader. For PHP 5.6 this would be
- keep the setting enabled set to no
- set Override to by customer (so your customers can enable or disable the ionCube loader for their websites by themselves)
- at PHP-Version select for which PHP versions the configured extension works (for PHP 5.6.x you enter >=5.6 and <5.7)
- finally click the save button, and in the list of PHP settings the apply changes button.
Customers can now edit their PHP settings at Hosting → Webspace and enable the new zend_extension there.
en/ioncube.txt · Zuletzt geändert: 2016/01/16 13:01 von wikiadmin