- 30 MB free disk space
- 15 MB free memory
- any x86-CPU (Intel, AMD, ...), 32 or 64 bit
The performance of the CPU or memory size is almost irrelevant. LiveConfig can be used efficiently even on "small" virtual servers.
The LiveConfig server needs only a few more resources than the LiveConfig client, so their requirements are virtually the same.
LiveConfig needs only the standard C library (libc) as already installed by default. Nothing more.
Supported operating systems
- Debian GNU/Linux 7.x (Wheezy), 8.x (Jessie), 9.x (Stretch)
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04 LTS, 14.04 LTS, 16.x
- CentOS 5/6/7
- OpenSUSE Leap 42.1
For these distributions we have prepared packages in the download area. Support for other distributions is in the works, including:
Supported server software
The following server software can be managed with LiveConfig:
- Apache httpd 2.2.x/2.4.x
- NGINX (currently experimental)
- PHP 5.x (mod_php, suPHP, FastCGI)
- MySQL 5.x
- Dovecot 1.x/2.x
- BIND DNS (9.x)
Support for other applications is planned, including: