How to have one LC managed DNS for multiple LC clients?

• I have two Liveconfig managed servers, A and B. Server A has LC managed DNS-, mail-, database- and webserver. Server B has LC managed database- and webserver. I created a reseller contract with the mail on server A, web and database on server B. I then log-in as the reseller and create an end user contract. I then add a domain for the end user. I only see external DNS as choice. While LC manages the DNS on server A it does not allow me to add domains there.

Is this a bug or missing feature?

• Please edit the reseller subscription (as admin). Click the tab "Domains & Mail". Below the "subdomains" property, you can select the DNS template which may be used by that reseller.

The reseller can then use your own DNS server (using the allowed DNS template).

• Here I don't see such DNS template select field below "subdomains", nor any of the other services are editable in an existing subscription. In my case database and webserver are available on both servers but cannot be changed once the subscription is created.

I only see this choice in the "Add new subscription" dialogue box that appears when you click the "New subscription... " button of a client, but in that dialogue I don't see a choice for DNS template either:
    https://pasteboard.co/Iz0T5Pz.png

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!