Multi server Business > Business

• Apparently by mistake I gave the client server also a Business license, which, according to documentation apparently is not what I should have done. It says that Basic or Standard is "erforderlich". Interestingly enough I still was able to add the server and configure it like normal, only I don't see the new server anywhere available when I attempt to assign it to a hosting plan. Could that be because I used the wrong license? Then why does it allow me to add the server with the wrong license?

If indeed "erforderlich" means that it excludes clients with a Business license, how should I correct my error without breaking the configuration? Or should I?:

- Remove the server
    - Change the license
    - Add the server again

How would you change the client license? The same as with liveconfig master?: https://www.liveconfig.com/de/handbuch/server.license.xhtml

• I tried the following with success:

- lcclient -k stop
    - rm /etc/liveconfig/lcclient.key
    - lcclient --activate # asks for the new license code
    - lcclient -k start

I also forgot that the choice of server is when the contract is created, NOT when creating the hosting plan.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!