LiveConfig v2.6.1 is available for download now.
This release contains basically bugfixes and minor improvements.
Anyone using NGINX with LiveConfig should install the upgrade as soon as possible. There was a bug which led to flooded access.log files in many cases.
The changes are:
- updated integrated MariaDB client to v3.0.5
- automatically detecting language for iPhone/iPad configuration page (/liveconfig/hosting/mobileconfig)
- configuring ProFTPD (v1.3.5+) to also support TLS 1.1 and 1.2
- fixed bug when displaying CAPTCHA image on Safari browsers
- in some cases, new created access.log files can't be read by users (too restrictive umask in lclogsplit)
- lcclient: remove /etc/logrotate.d/liveconfig during upgrade (got replaced by /etc/logrotate.d/liveconfig-vhosts)
- fixed bug in lclogsplit when NGINX access log was rotated (already rotated log file sometimes was parsed again several times)
- date-based deactivation of autoresponder didn't work with SQLite backend