Postfix / Greylist http://serverfault.com/questions/471581/postfix-warning-connect-to

• Apparently since Ubuntu 12.04LTS postgrey service now exclusively listens to ipv6 and this needs to be corrected in the postfix settings. See this post. This manifested as failing local mail delivery logged as:

After changing the following line in /etc/postfix/main.cf, local mail delivery was recovered:

Zitat

greylist = check_policy_service inet:::1:10023

After that I changed /usr/lib/liveconfig/lua/postfix.lua :

Zitat

if LC.distribution.family == "Debian" then
    fh:write("greylist = check_policy_service inet:::1:10023\n")

In LUA I don't see distinction is made between Debian and Ubuntu. Since I don't use Debian, I cannot tell if the same setting would work there. Is so, please correct the LUA script like indicated in your next release.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ñull () aus folgendem Grund: i hoped to be able to remove the url from the title

• My attempt to correct this and the other issue with {SCRYPT} hash in a custom.lua, utterly failed. The simple override in the documentation is not sufficiently illustrative to teach me how to override a large function like this, without knowing all the in and outs of LUA. So for now I'll just put an chattr +i for the hacked lua file and wait until I see the fix in the changelog.

If somebody else finds the right way to solve it in custom.lua, please feel free to post it here.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!