array[7] :
    [subscriptionname] "somename" string
    [password] "some password" string
    [customerid] "cH4lr.FWBgyS" string
    [plan] "migrate_reseller" string
    [webserver] "localhost" string
    [mailserver] "localhost" string
    [dbserver] "localhost" string

The actual subscription is added without error message, but in a state that it is not recognised as valid or existing; it does not allow adding domains, not in the frontend nor via SOAP API. In the front end the subscription appears in the subscription box but it does not when I try to create a domain account. I 'm stuck with my migration script with this bug. Time (= money) is ticking. I am a bit desperate now.

Apparently I have to create the reseller accounts manually, because API apparently fails. When I create a reseller plan manually in the front-end then I notice that you cannot add domains to this account, nor databases nor email (just like admin account would allow under itself) within the limits of its account. So apparently to add to a reseller domains, you need to create clients under it with own hosting plan.

• Apparently you have to add the 'customer' parameter to the SOAP token and 'auth'. Then it allows adding domains. Not very clear in the documentation though where the permissions of 'admin' stop. Apparently there is no 'root' like superuser in LiveConfig.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!