Limit nr of Internal domains in Hosting account and plan

• I am surprised to to discover that the number of subdomains and external domains can be limited in account and hosting plan. But what about the Internal domains (managed by own DNS)? May be this was forgotten because only External domains were initially supported (DNS support was still missing)?

• I'm only guessing here. I was able to add a subscription but then when I log in as client, then it only displays the subdomain limit:

Code
    Contract      Domains   Subdomains
    <cntr-name>   0         0 (unlimited)

Then when I try HostingDomainAdd with the soap api, it returns without error, but it stops execution of the script and no domain is added. Apparently by default an internal domain is supposed to be added, but since the limit is not clearly defined, it apparently fails.

Also, when this is by default an internal domain that is added, then there should be a parameter to set the DNS template.

I feel like to report this as bug now: https://www.liveconfig.com/de/…t-working?p=6244#post6244

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!