Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 15 von 15
  1. #11
    Erfahrener Benutzer
    Registriert seit
    09.07.2012
    Ort
    Spanien
    Beiträge
    280
    has no positive effect. I went to another server with ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS. Same problem. Now when I rewrite the zone file to this format it starts working:
    Code:
    $TTL 7200
    @	86400	IN SOA	ns1.domain.com. dr.domain.com. (
    				2013120501	; serial
    				86400	; refresh
    				7200	; retry
    				1209600	; expire
    				3600	; minimum (neg. TTL)
    				)
    			IN NS	ns1.domain.com.
    domain.com.	10800	IN MX	10 mail.domain.com.
    domain.com.	10800	IN A	10.0.2.15
    mail		10800	IN A	10.0.2.15
    ns1		10800	IN A	10.0.2.15
    www		10800	IN A	10.0.2.15
    ; <EOF>
    Geändert von ñull (05.12.2013 um 15:34 Uhr)

  2. #12
    LiveConfig-Team Avatar von kk
    Registriert seit
    10.12.2010
    Beiträge
    3.309
    I tested DNS here on a Ubuntu 12.04, works without any problems. :-/
    Can you please send the output of "liveconfig --diag" and "set | grep ^L" (showing all environment variables starting with L) to support@liveconfig.com (or via PM here in the forum)? Thanks!

  3. #13
    Erfahrener Benutzer
    Registriert seit
    09.07.2012
    Ort
    Spanien
    Beiträge
    280
    I just sent the response to your email address.

  4. #14
    LiveConfig-Team Avatar von kk
    Registriert seit
    10.12.2010
    Beiträge
    3.309
    Thanks!
    Meanwhile, we have an update available (v1.7.0-r2704) which should fix this issue. We've moved the relevant sorting code to another place which should be more reliable. But I will take a look at your environment settings and try to reproduce this behaviour anyway.

    Best regards

    -Klaus Keppler

  5. #15
    Erfahrener Benutzer
    Registriert seit
    09.07.2012
    Ort
    Spanien
    Beiträge
    280
    Well I am afraid we were both mislead. I found out it had to do with the host name of the server, which by force is the host name of the primary DNS in a new template and by force is the hostname of the MX record in a new zone. When in test fase this hostname was just set to something that does not resolve the an IP address. Consequently bind will consider the domain zone invalid and responds to dig queries accordingly.

    When I set in the /etc/hosts the address hostname to the IP address of the server, then suddenly bind considers the zone valid and dig responses correctly.

    Sorry for wasting your time this way, but at least I learned something.

Lesezeichen

Berechtigungen

  • Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein
  •