Developer version

• The licensing of LC likely needs an Internet connection but when I am on the road this is not always affordable (roaming, greedy airport management ) or often not even available (in an economy class plane). I would like to develop my migration script for LiveConfig independent of demo expiry or Internet, or in other words, a developer version. I want to be able to use my VirtualBox environment on my ultrabook with local IP addres and have a working LiveConfig for testing and working on my script. Is that possible? How?

• You only need an internet connection for license activation and - every four weeks - for license renewal. Aside from this, LiveConfig does not talk with a license server. If renewal should fail (eg. because the license server is not reachable), you still have a "grace period" of one week. After that time, LiveConfig falls back to demo mode ("read only").

As long as you don't travel to mars, this should be enough for most cases.

Something like a dedicated "developer version" is not planned, this can easily be realized using a trial key. If you have special requirements, just drop us a note at support@liveconfig.com, in individual cases we can issue trial keys for longer terms (eg. 3 months).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!